Saturday, January 11, 2014

Young the Giant

So this morning I had a very happy realization: I GO SEE YOUNG THE GIANT IN A MONTH AND A DAY! February 12th! I am so freaking pumped. Like, the probability of me crying with joy at this concert are higher than I would like to admit. I have pit tickets and I know a bunch of people that are going and it is going to be such a freaking party. Lamoni Mora and Ali Randall first showed them to me,but just a couple of their songs and then Justin showed me the rest of their album and their original stuff from The Jake's which is amazing (but you can't find it anywhere) and then my dad one day was like 'you have to listen to this cover of cough syrup' and I was like ' dad this is one of my favorite songs of all freaking time and how the crap did you hear this?' They are so amazing. Probably tying Walk the Moon for favorite Indie Rock band. AND THEIR NEW ALBUM COMES OUT THE 21ST. That is really exciting too!! Ugh! I am just so freaking pumped right now.

File:Young the Giant - Young the Giant.jpg
Apartment
My Body
I Got
Cough Syrup
God Made Man
12 Fingers
Strings
Your Side
Garands
St. Walker
Islands
Guns Out
Every Little Thing
Typhoon
Strings

 File:Young the Giant Mind over Matter.jpg
Its About Time
Crystallized
Mind Over Matter




No comments:

Post a Comment