Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ghostbusters {Among other things}


Before tonight I had never seen this movie and boy, have I been missing out on a classic. This was so stupid and so funny and maybe I am just slaphappy from my first week back at school but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think there are far too many pre-apocalyptic movies (Think about it: basically ever super hero movie is stopping the end of the world) but this one most defiantly wins for my personal favorite. Bill Murry is halarious.
I also watched this for the 3rd or 4th time tonight

I think I have parts of it memorized, not gonna lie. There are some fantastic lines in this and Spock is so dry and I love it. And plus, you know, Benedict Cumberbatch. And that is all I have to say. He is so amazing. What an amazing actor.

Benedict Cumberbatch . . . Hahahah !!!

You know, today I was talking to a friend about collage and the future (#seiniorlife) and she had originally wanted to go to some really prestigious collages and wasn't able to get in and then wanted to go to BYU and then spent some time there and wasn't feeling it. So now she is thinking about going to an AZ school because she can get full ride scholarship. We have often talked about leaving this town for school, getting out of Mesa. And now she probably will stay here and honestly it didn't surprise me as much as I thought it would. [Did a little self evaluation in my head right after and yup: still leaving to go to school] As a drove away I was thinking and feeling kind of alone. She was my get-out-of-here buddy and she isn't. Not a lot of my friends are going out of state for school, most are staying here (or going on missions) and I am not. I still have that itch, I am ready to leave. The more this year progresses, the more comfortable I get with the idea, of not seeing these people every day. I think the fact that I am working on MCC classes and only have a half day really affects that as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment