Sunday, January 12, 2014

Good Sunday Morning to You!

I am so freaking tired. Last night dad and I watched Oceans 12 AND 13.
I am pretty sure these are some of the funniest, driest movies ever made. They are always a great choice.

Anyway, the mini marathon was over at like 2, which wouldn't have been an issue had mom not woke me up at like 8 to have breakfast and interrupted my lovely dream about how I had slept to 11 and missed my presidency meeting and had to text Annie and apologize. Oh well. I still have to go to my presidency meeting. Yesterday was pretty great. I helped my mom with planting flowers and cleaning out the dead stuff on the front of our house. I like planted pretty things but that wasn't my job. My job was to remove the deceptively-easy-to-remove-and-not-thorny-at-all bushes. They were pokey but I didn't really worry about it which was a mistake because now my hands and forearms are covered with these tiny little scratches that burn like h....orseradish (? that's hot right?) when lotion is applied. Which is all the time because my hands are also very dry. ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE STUPID PLANTS. After that was done I went to Zupa's with my friend Liberty and that was fun. Zupa's is pretty much the cafe of the gods.

Zupas

IF you have not had it, your job is to get online, call and order takeout for tonight. Ok tonight is Sunday, make that tomorrow morning. Tis divine.

After that I babysat and than Lis came over and we watched Jimmy Fallon and New Girl. (Loved the season 2 finale and the fact that Taylor Swift was in it: tears. From both me and Lis. We could not stop laughing)

Tomorrow I start collage!

No comments:

Post a Comment