Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

I am thankful for my past experiences. They have made me, shaped me, molded me into what I am today. With all of my flaws and strengths. I am thankful for the times I have cried because they have made me stronger. But also more able to be soft and relate to people.

I am grateful for my Dartmouth sweatshirt. It is warm and it was my dads- therefore I love it.

I am thankful for the people in my life that make me laugh.

I am thankful for every single person that likes my Instagram photos.

I am thankful for the people who tell me like it is. Who tell me the truth, even when it hurts.

I am thankful that I am so blessed with a great family and talents and a functional body.

I am thankful for indoor plumbing.

and hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment