Saturday, August 6, 2011

Utah, Idaho, Oregon, OH MY!

So here is a hopefully quick recap of the last 3 weeks:
ON monday, July 18 we woke up early and hit the road. We drove untill we got to SLC were we met Grannie-Annie and Grandad and Scott and the Village Inn by the U.


 Then on Tuesday we went to Temple Square and then went to Shannons parents house and met up with Grannie-Annie, Grandad, Scott, Chris, Amy and thier family (excuding scott of course and Allie who was at Girls Camp) and Steve and Shannon. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone and here storys and beat Mathew at pool.. kinda. 
I LOVE this painting The man in the red is Justice the Woman in Blue is Mercy and The man on the ground is all of us



Only in Utah babe, Only in Utah
IF you cant read it the bilbord says
"Your Body Is A Temple
Hydrate it"
Now thats good marketing

On Wednesday we went to This is the Place and then I went and hung out at Amys (Allie still wasnt there) but I had lots of fun with Mathew. Then on Thursday we drove up to Idaho and from then untill August 1st I stayed at my Grandmas house with Laura and her family and Mel and hers. We played lots of games, watched Sherlock (witch is AMAZING btw) and hung out with Keri Beck and had all sorts of fun. I also went to Roaring Springs and stayed with Val for a night and saw Captin America with Val and Lisa. I also watched Iron man with val. Good times. And Lisa took me shopping. :)




My Grandmas House and the Tree House too!

So after Lisa and I went shopping we drove up to McCall and met my family there!
McCall is my most favoritest place in the whole world




After we got back from McCall I got all packed up and on Monday morning, Aug 1st dad and I started to drive to Utah. I got to the Marriot Center 2 hours late and then started EFY!!
I loved EFY! I came alone and it was so much fun! I had tons of fun and grew alot.





 BEST EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad EFY was the best EVER :)
    Miss you & your family already!

    ReplyDelete