Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Random Update for No Apparent Reason

Heyy! Right now I am in Ontario, OR at my Grandmas house. The weather is lovely in a big way and its great to be with all my family. On the way up here we stopped in SLC for a few days with my other Grandparents. While we were there we went to Temple Square and saw Steve and Shannon and their family and Scott and Amy and Chris and their family. Allie wasnt there but it was fun to chill with Mathew. The next day we went to This is the Place Village and then went and hung out with the Randall's. Then we drove up to OR and then next day I hung out with Keri Beck. She spent the night and then the next day I spent the night at her house. On Sunday I went to 6 hours of church and skipped lunch and on Monday we had the whole family over for family home evening. I have spent lots of time playing games like Ticket to Ride and Stone Age with Melanie and Paul and lots of time talking to my aunts. I love being up here, but I have no interest in ever living here again. I love Mesa and honestly miss it. Anyway being up here is good and I have tons of pictures but cant upload them. lame. I am looking forward to Roaring Springs tomorrow and staying at Vals tomorrow night. I am also excited to go to McCall on Thursday and going to Provo on Sunday. Efy is Mon- Saturday and I am not looking forward to school the next Wednesday. I am scared and worried and am happy I don't have to worry about it right now. I cant wait for November. The weather is always lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment