Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Cowboy Boots

I finally got them and the best part is that they are ligit and I didnt have to pay for them! I would also like to thank my Aunt Amy ( if you could pass that on, allie, that would be great) for looking so darn cute in her pair of cowboy boots to let my papa get me some of my own!

Ironically enough I was wareing my cowboyish outfit today anyway. Plop a hat on my and I would be too ligit to quit!

I LOVE them!!!

School has been quite the adventure
After Day ONE of Red Mountain High School I almost started crying and felt invisable all day.
After Day TWO of Red Mountain High School I was feeling better but still didnt really talk to anyone but seminary.
Day THREE of Red  Mountain High School was good because I talked to some people and really honestly had a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment