Monday, June 6, 2011

Our After School Adventure

So, on the last day of school, after Olive Garden, I went home and packed up a rented RV and Kymber came over and then my family, Kymber and I heading up to Payson! We had like a 2 1/2 hour drive and were a little slap happy... ok a lot.
Day 1














Day 2

Today we basically played skipbo and the bluffing dice game from Pirates of the Carribean and drove up to Pinetop Lakeside.





Kymber loved her S'mores

Day 3
Today we hung out at Pinetpo Lakeside. We talked by the lake and played games and talked and chilled and talked  and has SO much fun!


It reminded me of McCall. I miss that place! only this was WAY smaller.






We slept out side and it was cool but the people next to us were too loud

So on Sunday we woke up and drove home. I got carsick. Enough said. We dropped Kymber, went to church, then I took a 4 hour and 45 min nap. I have a hunch I was a little deficit. Then on Monday we woke up and headed to Roosevelt Lake. I sense jet skis in my future.






Our beautiful RP ( thats what sophie called it. Cutest thing ever)


The 1st fire I have ever built! ( granted it was from hot coals but it made me feel cool!)

I slept outside that night too and that was AMAZING! The stars were beutiful! Holy Cow constellations are real! Haha it was beautiful!

On Tuesday we came home and then I went to Abbies and watched Stardust. SO cute. SO funny.
Then I came home and packed for trek and then took my stuff to the Hunts and then I went to Drakes House and went Swimming. SO much fun. When I got home at like 11:30 I thought I was going to be sick I was so tired! Then Wednesday I got ready for trek!

No comments:

Post a Comment