Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heritage: Musings and Memories

Well its over. School (for 2 months) and Heritage (probably forever). Heritage with my friends and its teachers and it mormon funniness and all of it has made me who I am today. For all my friends reading this I would like to thank you and tell your from the bottom of my heart that I will miss you.

Ok so Kymber and I went around and took pictures of all of our favorite spots and spots that have particular memories associated with them.

This may look like an ordinary stretch of wall and it is but this is also the spot were Kymber and I almost died. We were standing there talking and Jeremy decided to hurl a basket ball at this stretch of wall which just happened to be right above our heads. Needless to say we freaked out and then laughed really hard

This is where all of us ate lunch

 This is were all my friends sat in 7th and 1/2 of 8th grade. All those great times. This is were I saved Kayleighs life. Colette. Getting crapped on by birds. Good times, good times.

This is were I got hit in the head with a volleyball because Joe missed. Oh the joys of high school. That was totally embarrassing

This is were Kymber and Kaylan went dumpster diving. volentarely

This is the hall were all the 7th and 8th grade classes are. Mr phelps and Mr Morris. Mrs Sheppard haha she was such a ditz

Sugar Shack! Kymber and I would come here every Thursday and sometimes Tuesdays to get a raspberry smoothie. They were delicious. This is Jeremy, Rachelle and Lexi who would also come for treats.

My Locker

The track at the YMCA.

Kymber and I at the Track again

Sitting in some random corner

Last couple days of school pictures

Taryn and I

Kymber and Kayleigh

Pretty Shea Shea

 McKendra and Bethie

Taryn, Ella and Ellas big sister

Jennika and I

Tosha and I

 Brad trying to teach Kymber how to be ninja. This was hilarious





 Everybody!



 Sage, Me and Kayleigh at the last day of school assembly
After the last day Assembly the 5 of us went to Olive Garden for lunch

Shea and I at Olive Garden

Kymber, Kayleigh and Sage at Olive Garden

Sage, Kymber, Shea, Kayleigh and I outside of Olive Garden

Sage, Shea, Kymber, Holly, Kayleigh

Holly and Kayleigh

Kymber and Holly

Sage and Holly

Holly and Shea

Kymber and Kayleigh


Kymber and Sage

Shea and Kymber
Shea, Kymber, Holly, Sage and Kayleigh

I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I bet that was a sad day for you! But just think of all the great friends you'll make next year. Is Mountain View a for sure no, or are you still on a waiting list or something?

    And you look gorgeous in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete