Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swimming, Ultimate Frisbee and SCHOOL

I am SOOOOO Ready for Summer
like its not even funny.
maybe its because i have tons of test this week
maybe its because i forgot to do my geometry homework this weekend so i have to wake up early tomorrow to do it
maybe its because i am just tired
maybe its because i am going to have a really fun summer

I have THE BEST friends in the world

Church friends

Shelby
Carly
Hannah
Kaylee
Jade
Sarah
Sister Hufaker (we are pretty tight)

School friends

Kymber
Kayleigh
Sage
Shea
Marissa
Kaylan
Taryn
Jennika
Emillie G
and many more...

Stake/ Stapley Friends

Abbie ( I love her :)
Megan
Derek (who makes me thoroughly confused)
Drake
Mark
Boston
Cami

BEST EVER

On Friday I went target Shopping!!! Finally! Target makes me happy

I also got a farmers hat like my dad for when I am spraying weeds! If I ware my "Nothing Tips Like A Cow" shirt it really completes the look

That night I went to a park and played ultimate frisbee and playground dogeball with some of my staply friends. Lots of fun

Saturday was AMAZING

I woke up too early and went REPELLING! with my stake for 4th years! SOOOOO much fun! I flipped upside down and was repelling backwards! hahahaha I am so blond sometimes

then I came home and mowed the lawn and turned my iPod all the way up so I am singing at the top of my lungs out in the front lawn mowing my lawn.
EPIC

Then I went swimming cuz I was nasty
 then I did some homework
Then i went swimming 
Then I had lunch
Then I went swimming
Then the shoemakers and abbie came over for hamburgers
Then we went swimming

Then abbie and I got all pretty and then we went to a stake dance which would have been more fun it my legs hadn't started to complain about 10 min into the dance. All that swimming plus repelling plus mowing the lawn in the heat of the day probably didn't help the 5 o'clock that morning. Then I wasn't really thinking clearly which made me just look stupid :)

I do my best. What can I say?

Well this month it took me about two WEEKS to get to 800 text messages instead of like 3 DAYS
I have made oodles of progress as you can see

Tonight mom and I are doing a fireside about our book of Mormon tour
Yay

Only 2 more weeks left

all I have to do is end with my sanity and good grades

this is going to be tough

No comments:

Post a Comment