Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mixed Emotions/ Venting/ AHHHHHHHH!

Well next week it it
The last week I will be going to Heritage
probably forever
it hasn't really sunk in
and when it does I have a feeling it will stink
Because the honest truth
is Heritage is the best!
and not because of it's funny mormoness
or because its all gung ho about America
It because of the People
Some of the most gifted and kindest and just all around amazing people go there
What am I going to do without that support?
die
just kidding
but seriously
changing schools is going to be an uber scary experience
that's why Mt View was my first choice
I have tons of friends there
I already have a groove and group

At Red Mt?
I have friends going there too
but not as many and they are not as close

Well maybe the world will end on Saturday and this will all go away
I highly doubt it
I saw a rainbow yesterday

lame :)



No comments:

Post a Comment