Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer is In the Air

You can feel it.
Especially at school
everyone is restless

I can see it in myself as I have less and less patience for looking perfect
I just want to finish the day
because then its one less day till the weekend
and then summer

You can feel it in the morning
The sun has risen at 5:40 when I get up
I always freak out because I think its like 7
Then I relax

I am going to read my scriptures outside tomorrow morning
to say good morning to the sun earlier than usual
Reading your scriptures in the morning produces miracles
I promise ( cuz i don't swear)
 I have had countless times of having TONS to do in the morning
If I read my scriptures I always get done with time to spare
no fail
If I don't I usually get everything done but I am super rushed

I love Choir
 Really I love Emillie but she is in choir
therefore
I love choir
she is da BEst
Taste the b-vowels
baaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
good times
she and Malani are the most amazing seniors
I love dem

My favorite thing to do right now is take walks
in my bare feet
all around the neighbourhood
listening to my iPod
enjoying the evening air
sooooooo nice

My #2 all time favorite book ever is

A Room With View

SOOOOO GOOD
( #1 being Jane Eyre)

I love wind

I have to good do my science homework
then french

LameO






1 comment: