Monday, February 14, 2011

Confessions of a Full Force Teenage Girl

I think, that because of a random train of events, this was the first day in months that I have felt pretty.

 I have a relatively ok uniform but it is  really hard to find cute pants because they have to be plain navy or khaki. Then, for the past 2 months have been cold for AZ and I wore long pants every single day. Now, I have to clarify, that no one else in the entire universe accept me thought they were high waters, but, like I said, they felt like high waters. So even if my hair looked ok....i was still wearing high waters in my mind.

Well, on Saturday for the dance, I looked and felt good. Then at the beginning of the dance, my friend said she had been talking to one of her guy friends and he had said he thought I was really pretty. I cannot express how much that made me feel good especially after not feeling pretty for so long. Than I danced 4 dances and the evening ended great.

So today I looked in the morning and the high for the day was 81 degrees WHOO HOO! Like I said, out come the shorts and no more high waters! Then to make this day even better it was Valentines day! So even though I didn't even get a cupid gram, I had sugar coming out of my ears! I was happy, really happy and felt pretty, even though I probably looked the same as ever, on this day!

Have a happy Valentines Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment