Sunday, February 13, 2011

rambles

I Love Valentine's day! Don't ask me why because I have no idea. I have been making Valentines all day and I am totally ecstatic.

This past week was really good. Aunt Melanie was in town and we watched Bleak House and Jane Eyre. I loved both. Bleak House Is probably my favorite Dickens movies so far. But I especially loved Jane Eyre. I love that story and I think I am a lot like her in some ways. also as an added bonus, this version of Mr Rochester was a stud.



It was so much fun to have Aunt Melanie here! I love her and her girls to pieces!

I got my passport papers in this week and i am starting to get really excited to go to Mexico and Guatemala! Only like a month more! I CANNOT wait!

The weather has been SO nice latley and tomarow its supposed to be 80 degrees :) Out come the shorts!

Yesterday Kymber and I finally had our cookie dough party because it was her 1/2 birthday and she got her braces off on Monday. We stuffed ourselves with cookie dough and then we went to the stake dance. I have kinda lost my excitement for stake dances. I mean you have 2 or 3 bad ones in a row and they start to loose there appeal. Anyway after I had curled my hair ( I looked good :) haha) I went over to Kymbers house to finish my makeup and such then we went... well kinda. We couldn't find the stake center so when we finally did get to the dance there was only and hour left. This stake dance was SO much fun. Like I said I have not had fun at a stake dance for a while but this one was really fun.

Would all of you that are reading this please send me your top ten favorite songs at the moment and e-mail them to me? I am on the hunt for some good tunes :)
My e-mail is holly.1@att.net
Thanks a bunch
My new favorites playlist is:
Zero Gravity by David Archuleta
Other Side of dowm by the same
Lucky by jason Maraz and Colbie caillat ( This is my favorite at the moment)
Sticks and Stone from How to Train your Dragon
Uncharted by Sara Bareilles
Down to Earth from Walle
Gonna get over you by Sara Bareilles ( my other favorite song right now)
I remain from prince of Pursia
Singin in the Rain/ Umbrella by glee
Talking to the moon by Bruno Mars
1,2,3,4 by plain whit t's
Grace Kelly by Mika  ( my 3rd Favorite song)
everbody by ingrid Michealson



I told you these were rambles


No comments:

Post a Comment