Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I need Albus Dumbledores Pensieve


Dumbledore: "I use the Pensieve. One simply siphons the excess thoughts from one's mind, pours them into the basin, and examines them at one's leisure. It becomes easier to spot patterns and links, you understand, when they are in this form."
Harry: "You mean... that stuff's your thoughts?"
Dumbledore: "Certainly."

Isn't weird that some days you look up and realize that you have so much going on and tons on your mind?  No wonder I have been acting spacy, that was today. I have so much I am thinking and worrying and just in my life that my brain is processing things slower! The first thing on my mind is Mountain Veiw High School.  For those who don't know, I am switching schools next year, going from a small, cute little charter school to a HUGE collage campased sized high school. I am kinda nervous... ok a lot nervous cuz it will be so different and i am leaving all my great friends and my comfort zone. But i feel that it will be a better fir for me. I feel like i live in a bubble. i go to church and to heritage and they are not that different, lets just be honest. ( heritage is like 90% LDS) The other thing is Regionals. They are next week and i am not as prepared as i would like to be owing to the fact i was sick all last week (add that to the list) This is another thing that is kinda out of my comfort zone and a step into the unknown. I am also worried cuz I have a test coming up in Geometry and 2 projects due this week. Another thing was that for the past 7 days i have not been in my room  because my grandparents were in town so my whole music practice schedual was out of wack and i was not sleeping as well cuz i was not in my own bed. Also i just Started Voice lessons that is Speach Level Singing which is different from anything i have ever done so i am still getting used to that. Also I have to talk to all my teachers about going to Mexico in the spring. See? just a lot on my mind. I have too much stuff to remember and think about.
This past weekend we took Grannie- Annie and Grandad to Kartchner Caverns and the old western town Tombstone.(... this is sounding like a 7th grade flashback...) We had a very fun Saturday :)

File:Kartchner Big Room.jpg
I didn't take these pics btw they were from the internet. you are not allowed to in the cave
File:Allen Street Tombstone.jpg
It looks very clean in this picture but don't let that fool ya. Its kind of a dirty place
File:Gunfight at the OK Corral.jpg
The famous shootout and the OK Corral
Oh and to throw on top of everything.....
When I was in First Grade, I ran into some kid and my top tooth wacked and chipped one of my bottom teeth. well they filled it in and whatever and it was as good as new. great. So yesterday I had one of those carmeled apple suckers( wich was fabulous btw). well i was brushing my teeth and the filling thing had come out! So now I have this horrible chipped tooth that no one but me can notice cuz its on the bottom but its driving me CRAZY!

Anyway. Thats whats going on. Sorry for the rambling

No comments:

Post a Comment