Friday, January 28, 2011

Books I Have Resently Read and Loved

Ok so am sure all you people have read a bunch of these books but these are my latest discoveries and I wanted to share :)

Jane Eyre By Charlotte Bronte
Jane Eyre (Readable Classics)


















What a great story! If you have not read it I would highly reccomend it. Especially if you are a teenager. Every girl should read this in my 15 year old opinion.

Wuthering Heights By Emily Bronte
Wuthering Heights (Norton Critical Editions)
I loved this book. Its dark. I loved it. Again if you haven't read it, do. And if your read it a long time ago reread it. you will have a different perspective on it. :)

The Red Scarf Girl
Red Scarf Girl-a Memoir of the Cultural Revolution: Mcdougal Littell Literature Connections (HRW Library)
This book makes you grateful. Its a book about the Cultural Revolution in China from the perspective of a 12 year old girl. She was smart and tipped for sucess then her world is shatterd because of her family backgroud. I loved this book.

Tuesdays With Morrie


 Thsi is a wonderful book that will take you an afternoon to read. It is inspiring. Read it.

The 5 People you will meet in heaven
THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN
This is by the same guy that wrote Tuesdays with Morrie. This is a very interesting book about and intesting perspective.

Mockingjay
Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)
Well here it is. The last instalment of the Hunger Game books. They are fantastic books. This book was a fitting end to the series, even though i wanted to hurl it accross the room when I finished it. It should have been Gale. But anyway I would recommend them to anyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment