Friday, January 14, 2011

Goldfish......yum :)




















All right, in my story about the fish name, I forgot something. The other reason this name and note were so funny is because i am addicted to Goldfish. I almost allways have a ziplock baggie full in my lunch or in my purse. I always have them with me. Well for a late christmas gift my friend kaylan gave me a Goldfish container. I love it! can you see the pedestal in the picture? its on my dresser on display right now. Anyway, gifts that have a meaning or inside joke are the best! thanks kaylan!

1 comment:

  1. Hum...goldfish. Now do you love the cheese or non-cheese ones? I can't stand cheese crackers! In my house all cheese crackers at called "Yucky cheese crackers". The kids all them that by name when asking to eat them. It is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete