Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorites Playlist


So here are my favorites and my top........7 :)

My #1 right now : Come Home by One Republic and Sara Bareilles

My # 2 right now: Let the rain by Sara Barellies

My #3 right now: Talking to the Moon by Bruno mars (Love him!)

My #4 right now: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

My #5 right now: Somewhere in Brooklyn by Bruno mars (Love him!)

My #6 right now: Magic (feat. Rivers Cuomo) by B.o.B.

My #7 right now: Rolling in the Deep by ADELE

All the Single Ladies by Beyoncé

We are the World 25 for Haiti

You and your heart by jack Johnson (love him!)

I’m yours by Jason Mraz
My life would suck without you by Kelly Clarkson
Thank you val :)

(the original) Don’t stop Believin by Journey

Bulletproof by La Roux

One day by matisyahu
Just don’t ask me how to say it

Somebody to love by the famous JB

Granade By Bruno Mars ( love him!)

Hollywood by Michael bubbles

Never say Never by JB

Firework by Katy Perry
Now you have to understand, I DON’T LIKE
KATTY PERRY I just LOVE this song :)

Black or White by the king of Pop

Cooler than me by Mike Posner

I Hate This Part by the Pussy Cat Dolls

Kaleidoscope heart by Sara Bareilles

Never know I Needed by Ne-Yo

Just a Dream by Nelly

King of Anything by Sara Barellies

Don’t know Why by Nora Jones

A Year Without Rain By Selena Gomez

Impossible by Shontelle

The Bird and the worm by Owl City

Vanilla Twilight by owl city

Battle Cry by Shontelle

Despicable ME by Pharell

Break your Heart by Taio Cruz

If its Love by Train

Mine by Taylor Swift

Dynamite by Tiao Cruz




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! My kids are always looking for new songs and I'm not quite into music enough to give them much selection. We're stuck with what they remember from songs on the bus! :) Some of yours are our favorites, too. I'm with you on Katy Perry, too. Firework is a great song and really has a nice message. But I kind of hate that I have a Katy Perry song on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete