Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Peurto Rico 5

The last day. We got up, finished packing and got on the bus to head to San Juan, saying goodbye to our beautiful beach and resort. Once we got to San Juan we couldn't find a place for our suitcases so we had to lug them around with us witch was frankly embarrassing. Way to walk around with a billboard that says HELLO WE ARE TOURISTS. But I got over it. We took a trolley to the old Spanish ramparts and then took another on to the tourist shop section and enjoyed shopping around. I love tourist shopping. We had a delicious Puerto Rican lunch and continued to shop and walk along the beautiful and colorful city. Then at about 2 we headed back to the airport and flew to Houston and had to run to make our connecting flight back to Phoenix. On the flight home I finished Mere Christianity and Eat Pray Love. Both were great. I loved EPL, it was a fun read. It made me want to go to India, Italy and Indonesia. We got back at like 11 but I was stressing about packing so I stayed up until like 1 organizing and prepping.








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment