Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Peurto Rico 4

We got up and got picked up and headed to the Marina where we got on a sailboat and headed to this island for snorkeling. There were a ton of people around which kind of sucked and the reef wasn't very colorful but I loved swimming around and the water was amazingly beautiful and the reef was cool. We had lunch there and then we headed to this other island and the reef was way better there according to my pro-snorkeling/ world traveling mother it was still pretty lame but I thought it was amazing. Snorkeling feels like flying because you are soaring over this whole world beneath you. I slept on the boat ride back to the marina. Back at the resort we showered and took a nap and then headed to the town and had dinner and walked around. The sunset that night was incredible.




^^^^^^^^^^ My hair got all curly from the humidity

No comments:

Post a Comment