Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Queen of the Eyesores


Hello this absolutely beautiful morning. 
But first: a thought.

STOP WAITING FOR FRIDAY
for summer,
for someone
to fall in love with you,
for life. 
Happiness
is achieved when
you stop waiting for it
and make the most
of the moment you're in now

For this record, this is a Holly in her natural habitat. I just finished mowing the lawn and took a shower and I have no makeup on and my bed isn't made and I am wearing a Young the Giant T-shirt and jeans and a ball cap. I got seriously beat up while mowing the lawn. First of all I am sore from the hike yesterday and so lifting bags full of grass and leaves and dirt was making me crazy and also making me feel very weak. I also got literally beat up by the trees because they hate me and I am stupid and think I can get around them and end up with scratches and bruises and puncture wounds. Ok I didn't actually get punctured but I am going to have a serious bruise where it tried.

I am having a Shins complex. It is literally the only band I listen to right now 

I have psychology and work today and I am really hoping I can go to the MIM tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment