Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Makeup and Goldfish


LOOK AT THIS. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN SO SOAK IT UP.
and no, i am not talking about the goldfish, that happens all the time.
its makeup and curled hair. and clothes that aren't a tshirt.
ok its not that big of a deal but I had time to look pretty this morning.

Today I signed up of BYU housing and my roommate's name is Cassandra and she likes country music, so we will see how that goes. BUT i am in Hinkley AND on the same floor as Kate. So thats cool. ALSO Abbie and I have two of the same classes (Physical Science and Into to Music) AND WE DIDN'T EVEN PLAN IT. It takes a lot of skill to be awesome coincidentally. I tell ya.

Last night I worked and then I went to Stacie's and watched 13 Going on 30 and ate ice cream and it was awesome because really we spent most of the time talking which, considering we have two classes together and are super tight friends, dosen't happen a lot. I mean we talk but not like catch-up-deep-talk talk. Its more like did-you-do-the-homework-yes-you-suck.  

Tonight holds work and Tiffany's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment