Friday, January 17, 2014

Life Update

Life is going pretty well. I jut finished my second week back to high school and my first week at MCC. High school still sucks but the significantly shorter day is very helpful. My MCC classes are great and I am loving the environment and getting used to a heavier work load. Not that they require it, I am doing all those learning tip things ( read the chapter beforehand, take notes during lecture, color code and review notes after lecture) and so its more work, but really just more effort. I figure its a good habit to get into for when I actually DO have hard classes. Weird college things: No one really talks to each other unless you are in lab or forced to by and activity and the professors joke about beer and getting drunk.
Its so weird being a senior. Everyone is cutting ties with people. Not in a bad way, more like people are seeing who they are really friends with. All of those relationships that were just kinda because you had classes together or you had lots of mutual friends are simmering out. But there is also lots of bonding with the people you do actually like because everyone is trying to figure life out right now. Its such a strange thing.
My mom is out of town witch is great because that means my dad and I watch movies every night, we go out to dinner and my dad does something stupid. This time: Home theater. He bought a projector. I am pretty pumped, we could be using it by tonight. I love my mother and miss her dearly but I really enjoy hanging out with my dad and all the perks that are included in that.
Current Netflix obsession:

I love it so much. Bones is pretty much my hero and Emily Deschanel does such a great job acting and Booth and Bones have such a cute relationship (I should add, I am only in the 2nd season) and I just cant stop/wont stop.
Books


Music:

No comments:

Post a Comment