Monday, January 27, 2014

Dry Spell Explanation Among Other Things

My good and wonderful laptop has been malfunctioning in perhaps the most frustrating way- the keys don't work. So after hours rewording my question on Google and delving deep into the hardware of my good and wonderful laptop, I have nothing to show for it (oh and on Saturday the internet was down. I literally wanted to scream and there were some ice cream curses to the technology god) So today I called the Dell help line and talked for a half an hour to some very nice Indian men who could speak barely understandable English and in the end they are sending me a box, I am sending in my laptop in that box and then in their magical warehouse or computer hospital they will fix my good and wonderful laptop (or just send me a new one). Because of this technological difficulty, my Netflix watching has decreased dramatically and I have decided this is a good thing because I was spending way too much time on it and honestly, How I Met Your Mother has a lot of trash and Bones has a lot of gore. Another reason is that while on my technology-malfunction-Netflix-fast I was able to finish two books. So maybe less Netflix is a good thing.
Mom and Dad are gone! This is a happy thing because grandma is in town to watch the children and I suddenly have very little home responsibilities.
The long story short about my technological woes is that I have to use my moms desktop to blog and frankly I am behind in the blogging department and have a lot of stuff to write about but it might take a few days

Only you can prevent forest fires,
A-slightly-pessimistic-when-regards-to-laptop-issues-but-overall-happy (mostly because of the ice cream she is about to consume)- Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment