Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013: In Reveiw

Well this is intimidating. First of all this has been an emotional, eventful year- granted I am a teenager, every year feels that way. But really, this year contained a lot of firsts, a lot of really great times and a lot if rough times. I WROTE 3 JOURNALS THIS YEAR. Who does that?? Anyway, I am going to go through them and then ill tell you if anything interesting comes a long.
January 1, 2013: Status update- I worked at Wendy's. Elisabeth and Dallin were dating.
March 2nd: I went to Sadie's with Brigham. Still my favorite dance
March 16th: We went to Moab for Spring Break! That was a total blast.
March 20th- 23rd: NYC Trip! This trip changed my life. For one, it was the reason I had the Wendy's job and for two it was because of that trip that I became such good friends with Stacie, Haley and Justin. I was sick the whole time with a terrible cold. I was leaking from every hole in my face and I completely lost my voice so I could only whisper. We went there to sing and and could only mouth the words.
April 19th: My first kiss. Ya. That happened.
June 2nd: I got a job at Payless!
July 14th: Dad and I go up to ID
Lake Powell Trip! Seriously the best vacation ever
August 8th: Senior year started!!
August 18th- November 4th: The heart is a powerful organ and over-thinking situations is a dangerous practice.
I cut my beautiful long hair. 9 inches. Gone. But I love it short.
December: Singers!
This year I picked up painting and continued to play the guitar, I quit piano, I began and ended a relationship, suffered the consequences of that, I became way closer to Elisabeth and Stacie and Haley and did a lot of fun, stupid things. I am glad this year is over. 2014 is going to be better. But I am so glad 2013 happened- I did a lot of growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment