Saturday, December 28, 2013

Wisdom Teeth Removal Sucks

I woke up at 3 today. PM. Can I get a 'pathetic!' ?? But its ok because I have chipmunk cheeks and am highly medicated right? right. I have also not eaten anything but mashed potato's, jello, yogurt, applesause and drugs for the past 24 hours. Yesterday I watched like  5 hours of netflix
Good stuff man. Trevon came over and watched it with me. What a party. Today I made a huge step and watched my first R rated movie
The problem with this of course is that it was fantastic. Seriously so good.
"We are all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it than others"
"Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself and a little less time trying to impress people"

Next on the rated R list? Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment