Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

Ok you are not filthy animals but say it out loud-its one of those really-fun-to-say things. I am writing this post on my Christmas present: a laptop! Growing up has perks I suppose.  So far the most exciting thing is that I signed up for my free Netflix month. I finished Sherlock (Oh my freaking gosh what a season finale) and started How I Met Your Mother and Bones. TOO MUCH AWESOME.
Today is my last day of wisdom because tomorrow I am getting my wisdom teeth out. Wish me luck as 3 of them are impacted and two of them they will have to cut through gum and bone to get to. Netflix will surely come in handy.
Today I filled my first prescription and went to the tire place to get my oil changed and because one of my tires had a leak BY MYSELF. I was feeling pretty independent. And wise. What a bummer that's leaving.
Christmas was lovely. The children got a trampoline and a foosball table and I stuffed myself with sticky buns. Instagram kept making me judge because all of these girls were posting these gorgeous selfies and I kept thinking that my Christmas gift to myself was sweats and no bra all day long and these people obviously had major character flaws and were not prioritizing correctly.
Other than my laptop I didn't really get much- money from grandparents, itunes giftcard, canvases and layering shirts. OH and KNEE HIGH FUZZY SOCKS from Haley (I didn't even know they had those!!!) as well as 500 Days of Summer (One of the best frikin movies ever). So ya. Other than the big present, the best present I got was from Haley.
This year was lots of fun because I planned on what I was going to get for everyone more- something for mom and dad and Paul and Claire. Poor Reed and Sophie. And I got good presents for friends. It made it a lot more fun.

What I am Reading: Paper Towns by John Green
Next: Kite Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment