Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Fault in Our Stars


Funny, fresh, sad, The Fault in Our Stars was great. John Green really is incredible. He is able to tell a love story but add in all this great stuff about living, death, oblivion and existence. I loved it.
John Green really is the king of one-liners
This is probably one of my favorite quotes ever (if you cant tell by the name of this blog). The reason I love it so much is that is how i think; all jumbled up and nonsensical and that's why when my words come out, they often don't make since- I am only then connecting them in my brain. I usually have a rough estimate of what I am going to say but until it comes out they are just stars- half formed thoughts and emotions.
"My thoughts are stars I cant fathom into constellations"
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once"
"You read a book and it fills you up with this evangelical zeal and you become convinced that the shattered world will never put back together unless and until all living humans read the book"
"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt"
"Love is keeping the promise anyways"
"It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you"
"Some infinities are bigger than others"

No comments:

Post a Comment