Saturday, December 28, 2013

Columbine


This book was fascinating. First of all, this was barely in my life time, let alone my memory. I virtually knew nothing about it. It was non-fiction which was different for me. I am much more of a fiction person. This book was disturbing. It kind of freaked me out but honestly, I couldn't put it down. The criminally insane has always fascinated me in a sick kind of way. This book defiantly satisfied that. Eric Harris a psychopath. Dylan Klebold was woefully misguided and suicidal. Both came from two parent homes. Both were bright kids. Both were not bullied or outcasts or goth or anything like that. Eric was a lady killer. Dylan was going to go to U of A in Tucson. The weekend before the shooting they went to Prom.
I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment