Sunday, November 20, 2011

these are a BUNCH of my favorite things....

This is what happend. I have a lovely camera. I lost the memory card becasue I am cool like that. I have a lovely phone upon whitch I have lovely pictures. But this lovely phone and my lovely computer dont like to talk to each other and so the outcome of all these events is that I havent put like any pictures on this blog. I found a memory card that you can put like 50 pictures on so I used that and I now have pictures. So ya. thats my thrilling story.
First of all: My hair and inspiration for it today

Isnt that AMAZING!! I did it all by my lonesome! I am exessivly proud of myself I am not going to lie.
Pinterest Logo
I was inspired by all the lovly braid pins on pinterest! ilove Pintrest! Is so cool!

Goodwill purchases! ( I have more but these are my favorites :)
My $2 American Eagle belt that I wear nearly everyday

My latest purchace $2 t-shirt

My $5 Abercrombie and Fitch coat for all those frosty 70 degree weather
My dangley earings! I can wear them now!

My Pocket/ Necklace watch! Its so amazing and it pops open!





















My Guitar I love it!



















My Favorite jeans. I adore them. They are so comfy and i whear them nearly everyday with my belt!



















My Cowboy boots! always! These are my favorite things to wear with them

 

My L.A. Idol Jeans 

My Electronics (Phone and iPod)

and shelby too!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, GORGEOUS hair! And you did it yourself? Amazing! I still haven't jumped on the Pintrest bandwagon. I hesitate to add another website that might suck my time and distract me from my "real" job! Love you . . .

    ReplyDelete