Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Things I am Thankful for..

Add caption
 


 



My family and Parents. Especially my mom. I have missed her all along but I especailly missed her when my dad came back.  I miss sophie too. She is so dang cute and so funny!

And of course the newest family member, Reed Micheal Alexander Castleton. This baby is the reason we are having our 1/2 Thanksgiving becasue my mom isn't here. But dont worry, its totally worth it!!

I am so INCREDIBLY greatful for Shelby Hunt who I would have died without this year! She is so amazing and funny and we have so much fun together! Thanks bestie!! ( This is her ditching seminary on wednesday so that she could join me for my lunch hour!)


 


My extended family on both sides and all my beloved aunts!


 
My Beautiful Heritage and Mt. Veiw buddies!!

I am also thankful for good music (Clobie Calliet, Christina Perri, Mindy Glehill, Coldplay, Foster the People and Florance + the Machine) and good movies and good books (btw I am reading The Host by stephanie Myer and i like it! review to come...) I am thankful for my bed and for my house and I am thankful for CHRISTMAS  and CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!! We have been listening to it all day. I am thankful for my cell phone and camera and iPod and clothes and money.



No comments:

Post a Comment