Monday, July 4, 2011

I am no Beauty Queen, I'm Just Beautiful Me

Ok so I am not a huge Selena Gomez fan but "Who Says" really is a cute song
So I am doing ok. Good and bad.
Bad
 #1 I can now only text my mom and dad and my aunts witch is quite bothersome but i deserve it. Now if I want to talk to someone I have to actually call them. Its like I live in the stone age. JK!
#2 It is SOOO hot
#3 my arm kinda hurts....all the time

Good
#1 Only one more week until Girls Camp! Then Harry Potter! Then Utah! Then Oregon! Then EFY!
#2 I have amazing friends.....ya

So I, for the last 3ish months have had a huge blank wall where I took down my name thing and the other day I had a stroke of Genius and I created this:


I printed off 9 of my favorite quotes and surrounded them with pictures of family and friends that I already had. I love it because it didn't cost me a cent!

Then I have my Dream Bord:



and the top of my dresser



Ok so next thing: I found the cutest sundress at target and thought I would ware it as a shirt with an undershirt. Well even though it was too short to be a dress, it look ridiculous as a shirt. So i hemmed it and now its my favorite shirt:

Ok so not the best picture but you can see the shirt! This is also a good picture of the fact that I can't straighten my arm all the way!

I love it! It makes me happy

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment