Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Music and a Sunburn ( i do my best :)

OH my Gosh so on....Tuesday we had a haboob!!

SCARY!!
 I was at my friends bday party. we went swimming :)
Oh and I was swimming all day on tuesday and it had slipped my mind to put on sun screen. I am so burned!!! My face dosnt look as bad now but my sholders are aweful
OH! i got a new swim suit and it is freakin cute and makes me look skinny!! haha could life get better??
no
thats the answer

ok maybe the cake went to our heads but hey! Celtic thunder was on and damien is freakin amazing


I look like ea creeper... dont judge me

my lovly sunburn

So then on Wednesday I invited Carly, Shelby, Hannah, Tanya, Jonah and Treven (and kevin but he didnt come the lame-o) anyway we all went swimming for forever and then I went to my last voice lesson of the summer and then I went to mutual. we did family history stuff
thrilling let me tell ya

Right now i am up in prescott at the zerrs and this trip would be so much more fun if i could ride the quads. anyway the weather is delightful.
grated anything is delightful coming out of 120 degree weather.

ok
MUSIC
love it!
haha

He is We is AMAZING!!
Happily Ever After
Blame it on the Rain
All About Us
Kiss it Better
An Angel

OTHERS

Hello By somebody with too long of a name
Whats up? by 4 non blonds
Who Says by Selena Gomez
My happy Ending by Avril Lavigne (old I know but its good) 
and of course
OWL CITY
Vanilla Twilight
Meteor Shower
Butterfly Wings
Rainbow Veins
The Bird and the Worm







No comments:

Post a Comment