Thursday, June 23, 2011

Permits. Princesses and Priceless Moments



I got my driving permit! oh today is a Happy day!


This is what I did until dad finally said I could go on the quad. And then they couldn't get me off .


 
Last weekend  we went camping and quading.
Ok. So maybe quading with a broken elbow is not the most intelligent thing i have ever done but i sure had a good time :)
Quads are so much fun.
We went up were we had trek and it was fun to poke around

So sense i am a gimp girl at the moment (only a week more!) and have been one- handed for the past 2 weeks I have spent lots of time reading. Here is my list:


Ella EnchantedEver
All of the Rangers Apprentice
there are 10
The Ruins of Gorlan (The Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1)
The Goose Girl (Books of Bayern)
Enna Burning (Books of Bayern)
River Secrets (The Books of Bayern)
Forest Born (Books of Bayern)



No comments:

Post a Comment