Sunday, June 26, 2011

i love

these are all the things i love...
most of them
and fyi
i am being perfectly honest


i love girls
we are so weird
i love how we have fun together in the strangest ways
i love how we understand each other

i love boys
i love how they are less complicated
and way fun to be with

i love my family
i love my grandparents
i love allie
i love mathew even though he is weird
i love all my dame cousins that are so sweet to me
i love my aunts for being more than my aunts
for being my friends

i love my dad
he drives me insane but i love him anyway

i love my mom
i love how understanding she is
i love that she loves me enough to make me do things that are good for me
even when i dont want too
i love that i can drive now
its still pretty scary though i am not going to lie

i love seeing people with zits (it reminds me i am not alone)

i love the scriptures
i love preach my Gospel
i love reading conference talks
i love having the spirit

i love being a mormon
we are so weird
i love makeing fun of mormons

i love reading
i love being totally engrossed in a book
i love reading something you have read before and have it pop out at you

i love holding hands

i love watching movies
i love singing along
loudy
especilally mamma mia
i love watching long BBC movies
they are so fun

i love that i am getting my cast off on thursday

i love swimming
i love walking

i love playing the piano
i love singing
i love listening to music
i love talking
i love listening
i love texting

i love summer for the freedom
i love fall for the new beginings and adventure
i love winter for the beautiful weather and oranges
i love spring just cuz

i love my bishop
i love my ward
i love my young womans leaders
i love my sunday school teachers

i love my friends
dearly
i love my Mountain Veiw friends
i love my ward friends
i love my heritage friend
(and i dont love that abbies in montana)

i love daydreaming
i love my imagination
i love who i am
i love those who love who i am for just being who i am

i love

No comments:

Post a Comment