Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Grace just isn't my forte

Sooo... ya.
I have a broken elbow.

So yesterday I went to this place called jumpstreet with a bunch of friends. its basically a big room full of trampolines. oodles of fun. so i tried to flip and landed on my left arm and it probably was hyper extended and i heard a crunch. but we had just got there so i kept jumping around. by the time we left it was pretty swollen. when i got home we ate dinner and then dad and i went to the urgent care. i got some x-rays and i broke a bone in my elbow but on a scale of 1-10 of elbow brakes i got the 1. if i had broken the bone where my bicep is i would have had to go into surgery. anyway they put a splint on and i have an appointment on Tuesday and will probably get a cast. i am going to get hot pink. 

last night was awful and taking a bath was an adventure but it doesn't hurt at all if i don't move it and i couldn't move it even if i wanted cuz of the splint

this is my first broken bone. 

sorry for the bad type job its been one handed

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your broken elbow but... I love your blog!! Click on my name! I think we have a lot in common. I live in Az too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey! Such bad luck! At the beginning of summer too! I guess we'll be glad it was after Trek, and all these RV trips you're taking??? What's with that?

    (And after you scored "a certain guy." Need an update on that . . . )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make it sound like no big deal. So sorry. Maybe you should stick to Chucky Cheese instead of fancy places like jumpstreet - I know you love Chucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry! The boys & I all have much sympathy. It seems it's always some dumb little thing you wouldn't expect that causes a break.

    ReplyDelete