Thursday, April 14, 2011

Random Happenings

On Friday, April 8th, 2011, a wonderful and miraculous thing happend. I GOT MY EARS PIRECED!!!!!!!!!!!! and any of you than know my paternal parent know that this is truly a mircle.
Here is a picture:

....OK so they are not the best pictures but there it is :)

Paul and claire have been looseing teeth because they are at that age and sophie has this huge gap in her teeth naturallly and its adorable. Well she has been saying for a while that she is missing a tooth were the gap is
She is so Cute !....and I am not sure why claire and paul are screaming in the background.....
Also last friday... or maybe the friday before.... we did playdough and I made her. She loved it :)



Funny girl:) any way for any of you that care, I still dont know were I am going to school next year but at the moment I am on the waiting list at Mountain View and am going to enrole to go to Red Mountain next year and do some reaserch and will not pull myself out of Heritage yert and then see what I think by the end of the summer !

I bought cute jeans on last Thursday
Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Cute littlest sister. Where's the photo of the jeans? Just kidding. Happy for you 'bout the ears! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete