Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mowing the Lawn, The Bronte Sisters and the Yalta Conference

Yesterday I flew a plane

(not just flew  IN a plane mind you; I FLEW it)



told ya


I learned that shots go in your sholder and not your fore arm

I wont be getting Tetnis anytime soon

I feel like I worked out my sholders a buch becasue they are sore

I didn't

Just Dance is amazing

Yesterday I learned about the Bronte Sisters poetry for a project. I loved it

here are 2 of my favorites

Life by Charlotte Bronte
LIFE, believe, is not a dream
So dark as sages say;
Oft a little morning rain
Foretells a pleasant day.

Sometimes there are clouds of gloom,
But these are transient all;
If the shower will make the roses bloom,
O why lament its fall ?

Rapidly, merrily,
Life's sunny hours flit by,
Gratefully, cheerily,
Enjoy them as they fly !

What though Death at times steps in
And calls our Best away?
What though sorrow seems to win,
O'er hope, a heavy sway ?

Yet hope again elastic springs,
Unconquered, though she fell;
Still buoyant are her golden wings,
Still strong to bear us well.
Manfully, fearlessly,


The day of trial bear,
For gloriously, victoriously,
Can courage quell despair !
Love And Friendship By Emily Bronte
Love is like the wild rose-briar;
Friendship like the holly-tree.
The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms,
But which will bloom most constantly?

The wild rose-briar is sweet in spring,
Its summer blossoms scent the air;
Yet wait till winter comes again,
And who will call the wild-briar fair?

Then, scorn the silly rose-wreath now,
And deck thee with the holly's sheen,
That, when December blights thy brow,
He still may leave thy garland green.


Aren't they beutiful?

 I also got some new songs

Thanks for the recommendations allie

Favorites:

One of those days by Joy Williams
Galixies by Owl City
Nonfiction Love song by Jillian Edwards
Oh Darling by Plug in Stareo
Songbird by jillian Edward

Vocal point by BYU is amazing

Today

I learned how to mow the lawn

my life will now go downhill from here

just kidding :)

I am now writing my reaserch paper for English about the Yalta Conference

I needed a break so I got a cheese stick and some fruit leather and desided to do some blogin

I guess my break is over

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment