Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wind+Rain+Cloudiness= Happiness

Today is windy, overcast and rainy and I feel like dancing. I love it when it is overcast. It feels like when you wake up in the morning and pull your sheet over your face but the light is still on your face its just muted. When its overcast it puts me in a weird a mood. Half of me feels like running around, leaping  and frolicking, bursting with happiness because its a break from the sun. The other half of me wants to go back to sleep and pull the covers back over my head. Its like my moods form an oxymoron. And RAIN! oh I love rain and there have only been 2 or 3 times sense we moved here that I have NOT gone and danced in the rain. The best rain storms are the monsoons that come in the summer. They are the BEST. It will be a120 degrees outside and we all are melting then...Boom! Thunder and lighting and buckets and buckets and buckets of rain. Now its 120 degrees and 100 % humidity and that's when its fun to dance in the rain. Rain is my absolute favorite. I love it. Seriously though. Its the best. Don't get me wrong, I love living in a state that even in the winter it is ALWAYS sunny but a break is just what I need sometimes.

Look at that. True Happiness

 Overcast and Windy!


 Please Excuse the Lack of Makeup :)
Look at those raindrops! Btw this is not a monsoon. Those are really cool this is just happiness in weather form

Now its Raining a little harder


 The pool is danceing too!

 This is Kayleigh and I in our AMAZING Batman shirts that we got in honor of her bday this weekend! It was the best. First we went to Walmart and got the shirts and messed around then we went to Panda Express and Jamba Juice ( The next t-shirts we are buying: Jamba Jucie) Then we came home and watched How to Train Your Dragon and ate Jelly Bellies and popcorn. Then we Frolicked and swung on the swings at the park! BEST NIGHT EVER!

See the Jelly Bellies? Best ever

rain songs
Let the Rain- sara barellis
Remember when it rained - josh groban
Singin in the rain/ umbrella by glee
Over the Rainbow by Eva Cassady
Shepard moons by enya
How can i keep from singing by enya
stroms in africa by enya
orinoco flow by enya

No comments:

Post a Comment