Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Orientaion and Classes

Orientation felt like EFY. The group leaders were older college kids, we ate together, we went to devotionals and we walked everywhere. I met a ton of people but overall it was quite awkward. I did enjoy the English Orientation. It made me wish I was taking English classes for summer. Sunday was fun though. I had to teach gospel doctrine and it was a lot of fun and I met a bunch more people, especially because we had ward prayer that night and then hung out and it was really fun. Monday morning I got up and went to tennis (we didn't actually play, it was a boring first day) and then came back to my dorm and showered and then headed with Cassie (my fabulous roommate) and her friend Tyler to Physical Science. I then watched Netflix and then Cassie and I went to Target for some housekeeping shopping and then we had a ward social that night that was so much fun- we played Frisbee and got to know the ward better. This morning in tennis we actually played tennis and then tonight I have Into to Music and I am pumped. Plus I think tomorrow we are hiking the Y!

 Saturday I hung out with these two hooligans^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment