Friday, May 2, 2014

This had better be worth it....

I got my nails done form prom tomorrow and I CANT DO ANYTHING. who said this was beautiful?! what a random refuse part of culture that having white tipped glued on plastic on your finger nails was cool?! I would like to egg their house. I do feel quite fancy though and a, having issues not calling everyone darling.
Also this my my frosted flakes for dinner. ignore the face.


Again ignore the face, the camera was not loving me today but  DO NOT LIE THIS IS THE COOLEST SHIRT EVER.  It finally came! I love it.
Anyway prom is tomorrow and frankly its stressing me out because i have to look pretty and my nails are done and we are going shooting for the day activity and I HAVE TO WEAR LIPSTICK and its just a lot.
 I am spontaneously going to The Wanted concert tonight with Kate so that should be fun and tomorrow is going to be crazy and then next weeks is ap tests and personal finance and biology final. And a choir concert. But then I just have my ap gov test the next week and that is basically it for the whole rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment