Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Single Lady

My apathy levels were dangerously high today and as Stacie said, my sassy pants were a little tight. BUT I DID SOME PERSONAL FINANCE SO YAY FOR ME. My three closest friends all have boyfriends currently and ALL THE SINGLE LADIES has been reduced to that one, single lady. Which sounds like an old maid. Welp thats awesome and I will now have no friends.... Its ok because Oreos still taste delicious with Goldfish and btw popcorn is SO GOOD and I still have netflix and pinterest and on that note: Some Pins for you
Accurate
 hahaha
hit the road.

Anyway today I got a prom dress and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I was going to borrow Sydney and I did't love it. FUN FACT I am excessively pick about dresses. Tomorrow I am taking senior pictures with my mama and have bio and we are getting food and I am so pumped. WINGS AND PAZOOKIE. I say unto you, there is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment