Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Wolverine

My goodness this was such a terrible movie. I did NOT want to watch it. My dad talked me into it. I guessed there would be terrible, stupid cheesy lines and it wouldn't be funny enough and I was totally right. Plus besides Wolverine there were only two other mutants! That is like, the funnest part of theses movies; seeing what powers everyone has. Plus, in a totally not racist way at all, they were all Japanese. Again, this is nothing against the Japanese, in fact that part of the movie was pretty cool, it just made the whole movie feel very removed. And they totally screwed themselves over for the next movies!! Wolverine now has a partner, a girlfriend in Japan, isn't in love with Jane and lost his adimantium?! Lets just change all the defining parts of his character why don't you! Geez! BUT the whole terrible movie was worth it for the ending scene with Magneto and Xavier prepping for the next movie. I am so pumped but now I wonder if they will just forget all the stuff (like the fact Wolverine doesn't have a metal skeleton anymore and has a Japanese girlfriend) in the next movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment