Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Room with a View




I absolutely  ADORE this movie and the book is my second favorite book of all time (Jane Eyre being the first) Helen Bonham Carter is incredible. Especially if you see what eccentric and strange roles she plays now. What an incredible actress. I love it so much. Woman are not just possessions and they are best loved when they can have their own thoughts even while they are in the arms of a man. And just the simple theme that you can't control love and that sometimes you lie to everyone around you, even yourself. I love George so much. I love how he loves everything and appreciates everything in such a different way than Cecil. Cecil wants to own things and appreciate things for their face value but then is awful and mean to everything and everyone not beautiful or of some sort of   value. Where George loves everything and partakes in the beauty. He dosn't care about the painting, he is in the painting. Cecil admire's things that are alive and that live life and George actually lives life. He feels deeply and openly, without hidden intentions or agenda's. This is my kind of chick flick. No Nicholas Sparks for me man.

No comments:

Post a Comment