Tuesday, September 17, 2013

fulfilled

Exhausted. All day. My self control was tested all day and its mentally taxing. A text message isn't a big deal right? No. It is. At least at this point. I went home for lunch and it totally helped. For being a new house and for having not really adjusted, its home. Rejuvenating. After school I had piano lessons and then I went and read for an hour at the Mc Rea's ( the old folks home). It was warm and now I am physically tired. Who knew service would be so much work! But my mind is more at peace. I am such a happier person when I am busy. I came home for dinner and then I played the piano. For how little I practice, I so enjoy it. It sciences the cacophony in my mind. Very few things can do that. Jack Johnson's new album just came out and I am obsessed. I love him so much. Now I am going to play softball (lol no I am going to go sit with Shelby and catch up with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment