Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moving say what????

Oh hey. I am moving. I have known this for months but today we are deep cleaning my current house and today's room: mine. So after doing things like dusting every flat surface and cleaning baseboards ( that's always humbling because you feel like a slob) I cleaned out my closet and anything that wasn't clothes got put in a box and into my car and then into my new house in my new room in my new HUGE closet ( I am so excited!). But still, it's really strange. Now it's like official. I am moving. I am glad that I enjoy change because I am freaking out as it is. And now my room is super clean. Don't get me wrong, I like cleanliness but not gonna lie, it's a little too organized and put together. I enjoy the hot mess that comes when I am busy in my room. When my room is super clean, it usually means I am bored and I don't like being bored.
To change the subject, tomorrow is youth conference! I am going to have so much fun, especially because today I am putting braids in my hair so I am going to look like a freaking hippie and I can't wait. I will be back Saturday!
Also today I got a call back from Payless and I have a job interview on Monday! I would love to have a job that wasn't Wendy's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment