Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer is HERE!

Today: Seminary for 2 hours witch included some serious Quelfing!
French for 2 hours full of finals and failing the oral part because I studied he wrong thing.....and hanging out with Elisabeth in the bathroom!!
Biology: my final final
THEN lunch with Kymber!! I love that girl so much!!
NEXT we stopped by Kayleighs! I miss them all so much but hanging out with Heritage people makes me so sad because I feel so out of the loop and I feel like I am different and have changed since I went there. I also feel like I am trying to prove to myself and them... something!  I don't eve know what! Anyway, even though its great to see them, its emotionally exhausting...
THEN Kymber and I went to Ocean Blue so I could finish my huge long story!
NOW I am home waiting to go sing at graduation and then go to TIffs to party. I am also helping my family get ready for camping! Three cheers for going up into the mountains with only 8 year olds for company!! I dont know what to think about this trip....I really hope I can have fun..... I started a "Camping Bucket List: 20 things to do, By Yourself, in the Mountains" hahaha I hope it turns out ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment