Monday, March 26, 2012

Friday Night and Saturday

Friday night Shelby and I went to Tiffs party and it was SO much fun! Tiffany is just so incredible and beautiful and talented and I just love her so much! Happy Birthday! (Even though it was on Tuesday:)) Anyway that was tons of fun but my personal favorite part of the night was when we were told that SHELBY (NOT ME the designated terrible speller) but SHELBY spelled Birthday wrong on Tiffs driveway in big bold colored in letters
Shelby attempting to hide her shame!!
Birtday!!
Haha anyway, made my night :)
ON Saturday I mowed the lawn, played the piano, deep cleaned for my dad went to the ward YW luch thing and then the YW Broadcast. Then Jonah, Trevon, William, and Shelby came over and we played ping pong. Shelby and Jonah both stink and playing, but are barely good enough so that we can play Around the World and get stellar welts on our backs :) We also played the dice/ bluffing game. Shelby and I totally won. The guys suck at bluffing :) Sadly Shelby and I are both excellent liers ;)

1 comment:

  1. Kay so super random but you should make an album of fb of random pictures and put this picture in it because those are my favorite shoes, watch, jeans, and shirt. And I can't post that picture randomly because that would be weird because you can't see my face. So if you made a random album and put this in here with a caption of how I tried to hide my excellent spelling errors, that would be freaking legit!! Don't call me weird, you would do this too!! ;) i looove youuuuu

    ReplyDelete