Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tis Coming

The Pre-Break craziness. Its practically at my doorstep.
THIS WEEK:
AIMS testing on Tuesday and Wednesday
Into the Woods Rehersals on Tuesday and Wenesday
Stake Volleyball and camp meeting on Tuesday
EVMCO choir and Piano lessons on Thurday
FRIDAY!!!- #1 HUGE THING HAPPENING
Grandparents and Spencer come into town!!! I am soooo stoked!
#2 HUGE THING HAPPENING
Shelby's brother is coming home from his mission!! I am finally going to meet him!!! hahaha!
Saturday- Hang out with family and do as little homework as possible
Sunday- Reed is getting blessed= BIG PARTY
Monday- VALERIE and AMY come into town!!
Tuesday- #3 HUGE THING HAPPENING
Reed is going to be sealed to us!! I get to go to the temple and watch! And miss school!! Its going to be AMAZING!!
everyone goes home on this day :(
Wednesday, Thurday, Friday: Broadway show rehersals/ Shows!!
Saturday: SPRING BREAK!!! Saved by the Bell and Just dance all day everyday, here I come!!

So that the craziness but I am SOOOO excited for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment