Monday, February 13, 2012

pre- valentines day post

Isn't that freakin cool!! totally impractical but really cool! On Saturday (After working out and mowing the lawn and doing various yard jobs) I went and helped my friend and young woman's leader Kallet do a bunch of stuff for my mama's upcoming birthday party (WHICH I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT) and she dose hair and wanted to try it out! She and her husband ended up telling me how they met and got married and stuff and I was craking up! They had the funniest stories!!
#1 BIG THING I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT: The priviously mentioned suprise birthday party for my mom on friday... will post afterward, cant give too much away!
#2 BIG THING I AM SUPER EXCITED ABOUT: Reed Sealing !! on March 6th Reed is going to be sealed to my family and I get to go and watch!! both my grandparents and Spencer and Val are coming and I am so excited I am going to pop!

Books:


Pretties (The Uglies)Specials (The Uglies)
Extras (Uglies)




Movies:

No comments:

Post a Comment